100 on my meter!

Ok, I just got a little excited when I saw 100 on my meter just now LOL. Only because its a nice round number that you can never hit right on the head and when you do it is really exciting!! Ok, I am a huge dork!

Does anyone else get excited to see 100? Or am I the only dork here LOLOL

Gina - join the huge dork club because we get excited too!  you're right - it's rare- we love it!  LOL  we always do a little "woohoo" when Jon hits it!  =)

LOL! I am so happy I am not alone in my dorkiness LOLOLOL

Even I get excited whenever I have any round numbers. But 100 is so rare!! Of courrse, you are not alone!!

100's ok but I like to see 99 better.

I'm a huge dork. I have all the glasses and everything. I told my mom I was gonna wrap the nose piece of my glasses with duck tape.

I get really excited when i get a 100, too!!!!!! it's pretty rare for me, so it's all the more exciting when i do get it!! :D

I am kind of the same way.  I have a strong displeasure for odd numbers.  That goes for anything. 

haha joe I am the complete opposite, I HATE even numbers and really like odd ones. I always have my alarm clock set for like 9:13 or 9:17 haha.

I get pretty excited when I get 100 too, and one day like two weeks ago I actually got two 100s!! it was pretty sweet.

104's the one that gets me. I make a point to announce, "Hey, I'm a poster child for OneTouch Ultra!" every time my blood sugar reads that.

[quote user="Vered"]

I always have my alarm clock set for like 9:13 or 9:17 haha.

[/quote]

I use to be so obsessed over having everything even like that. My clock, the volume on the television, and stereo. When I was a little girl I use to say "can I have two ice cubes not stuck together?" because I knew that when they stuck together they were now one. My family still teases me about that. I still do it with some things but no where as bad as I use to.

Happy Vegan, I'm the same with the TV volume. Has to be an even number, preferably ending in a 0 :D

[quote user="Alyssa"]

Happy Vegan, I'm the same with the TV volume. Has to be an even number, preferably ending in a 0 :D

[/quote]

ha ha really? The one I do the most, and this is so lame, is I take fruit in twos. Small fruits. Like two dates, two grapes. I am such a dork. I can't believe I am typing this. Four is my favorite number. It is nice and square!

You know what's so bad about the food part?? I've done that before, and then I heard it was some sort of new "eating disorder," or something - which totally freaked me out. Now I just take "nice" numbers of cups, like 1/2 cup grapes, or 1 cup. No more counting for me :D

Sorry, my favorite is 7. I think. Actually, I'm impartial to and love all numbers :D  <-- Dude - serious nerd day, or what?!

haha. Eating Disorder? I just like taking even numbers of things at a time, but I'm sure that some people have it to that extent.

Nerds are great people :)

No, no I know, I was just commenting on it personally! Counting rocks haha

[quote user="Alyssa"]

No, no I know, I was just commenting on it personally! Counting rocks haha

[/quote]

Oh I know. I just can't believe, I mean I believe but it's just strange.

That's what I thought, too!! The article talked about how cutting up your food to eat slower, or for example putting ketchup on food to avoid temptation if finishing it after you've taken some, is an eating disorder?? To me, both of those things are perfectly fine!! I still do it :D Haha! But I try not to obsess with, like, eating 5 carrots with breakfast. But they also talked about people who ate meals all of one color, like an orange, carrots, and cheetos or something?? No idea!!

I love to get the same reading two times in a row (a couple of hours apart) when I test. Only a "good" # though of course... Like, for some reason, I sometimes get 103 or 104 twice in a row or in a day... It makes me feel very "even" even though you know I had tons of swings in between, lol.

I can't say I eat grapes or anything else in certain numbers unless I'm eating 15 grapes to carb count. (:

OK, who knows the carb count in grapes? I usually shoot for 1/2 cup 15 carbs? I don't know, it's a guess :) I've never got around to looking it up!