Advice on SS

My baby girl (3 1/2 year old) was diagnosed with T1D 2 years ago and i had to quit my job 2 years ago to take care of her. As a mom i am always there for her but i am trying to figure out if i anyone knows if i can qualify for any financial assistance from Social Security as a caregiver or from the state of California? My husband works but a single income has been hard for us. Anyone been this road or any suggestions? I dont know if i can even qualify for SS?

Thank you,

Gem, you can call your local Social Security office and ask them. California may have a program, and you’d probably need to check with the state’s Secretary of States office. I hope that helps. All the best to you and your daughter.

Thank you Bob for the response.