Am i late

i haven't started my period yet i'm kinda concerned i'm 14 and will be 15 soon. is it a diabetes thing or something different.

I wouldn't be worried. Girls start their period anywhere from ages 8-17. Usually girls start their period around the same age as their mother did. My mom started at around age 12. My sister started at 14, and I started at 12. You shouldn't be worried unless you haven't gotten it around age 16 or 17.

I didn't start until I was almost 15 (I felt late too,) my mom didn't start until she was 18, but my sister was 12 just like my grandma. We all just go at it a bit differently. If you are very concerned talk to your endo or nurse next visit- you can always ask your mom for a moment alone with the endo next visit if you need to or if she always comes in with you. =)

i wouldnt be worried. i just started getting mine on thursday. i already hate it.

Yea dont be worried. I ranges in age when you start. I started when I was in 5th grade. I was on my family vacation in Florida in a museum when I saw the blood. I had no clue what to do. I did stuff alot of toliet paper in my pants. I think my mom knew when we got home and showed me about liners and pads. Then had sex ed and period talks in 5th grade health class and knew what it was then. Good luck. It will never be fun! It just gets easier.

I was a late bloomer. I didn't start my period until I was 16, a good five or six years after sex ed class. There is nothing wrong with you don't worry :)

Courtenay,

That just made me laugh out loud!

who knows that christmas song that goes its the most wonderfull time of the year!?

well....:

its the most wonderfull time of the month!

i wish i was a little kid again.

Courtenay, that is ok I statred mine year I was turning 12 (I was 11 at the time) And It was right before I was in the Big Turck with my mom and dad. And I thought my mom would tell my aunt and grandma 1st but no she did not she told my dad 1st....But now I think it is funney about that story And I was Just a the truck stop that I spent my 12th birthday there so dont think nothing about it

Yeah, I didn't get my period until I was 16.  The later the better I say.  It's not called "the curse" for nothing.

lol thats funny i wish i was your age again

my mom got it when she was 8!!! im 13 and still have no signs!!