Anyone use the Sil-serter insertion device?

Lately, I've felt that I'm running out of places for sites. Well, I sort of always feel that way. But anyway, there are some hard-to-reach places I'd like to use, such as my arms and back, but before I go ahead and order it I'd like to hear what people have to say about it.

I use it with no problem. I rotate between my stomach and backside. Obviously, my stomach is the easiest place, but I have no problem with the backside. I don't use my arms, but I don't see why that would be any different.

One more thing...can you adjust the angle? or is it fixed?

You can adjust the angle. The part that you put against your body is a little curved, so you can tilt it up or down to your comfort level.

One more thing - the device looks scary as hell, but it is not bad at all. I have yet to have a painful insertion.

Thanks, Dani!

I just got my sil-serter after doing it manually for 10 years... it works great - and far less painful.  I can't do my  butt, but I do use my legs and of course stomach .... I often too feel like there are too few places esp. when I'm using the CGM too.

I never bothered to get the sil-serter because it seemed easy enough without it. Maybe I should get one. I did order quik sets, which I do use with that inserter, for my butt.