Apps for T1D Engagement

Hi Everyone,

I’m part of a student team at Stanford University building low cost technology solutions to help young people under the age of 18 years old better manage T1D everyday. I myself have a few friends that are living with T1D, and I know how incredibly challenging it is to live with the condition.

We are prototyping different solutions, and would love to get some feedback. If you are interested in checking out our prototypes and sharing your reactions, would you please find 20 minutes to chat over the next few days via this link:

Hi, I’m not in the age group you mention. In fact, I’m quite a bit older, but I do have T1D. I would be happy to participate in the study, if my age does not disqualify me. Please let me know!

Pam K.
T1D 57 years and counting!

Hi pamcklein,

Thanks for writing back! We’d be happy to chat with you still - your age does not disqualify you since you were <18 years old once upon a time :slight_smile: If you are interested, please find time to chat with me via zoom through this link:

Thanks!
Kes

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.