Armbands

ok, kids. I am looking for an ipod-style armband for my pump. And leads?

or, even better, an ipod armband with an undetectable expansion charm that can carry my ipod, pump, meter, testing supplies, glucose, dexcom. With a conveniently located inside pocket where i can store my wand. 

<3<3<3<3

I believe what you are looking for is an Armband of Holding.

Or perhaps, Hewards Handy HaverArmband.

Either way, it's going to cost you upwards of 2,000 or 2,500 gold pieces.

Sincerely,

D&D Geek

You'd probably only be able to fit a pump and maybe some glucose tablets in this one:

http://www.pumpwearinc.com/pumpshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=785

And here's another one from the same website:

http://www.pumpwearinc.com/pumpshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=641

They also have waist and thigh ones, but I've heard bad things about the thigh one...

[quote user="ajax"]

or, even better, an ipod armband with an undetectable expansion charm that can carry my ipod, pump, meter, testing supplies, glucose, dexcom. With a conveniently located inside pocket where i can store my wand. 

[/quote]

ajax-

when you find this please let me know.  it sounds better than the Mary Poppins bag I'm currently using. ;)

Jess,

That cracked me up!!

Ajax,

Maybe try Hogwarts website? LOL

Or maybe we can all train owls to carry our stuff? Just a thought LOL

It's sad how excited I get when cold weather comes & I can carry all my cr*p in my winter jacket pockets. There's nothing like walking the dog in the summer with the following in your shorts pockets: dexcom, house key, cell phone, candy, poop bags for dog...

Good luck finding something!

Can look at www.tallygear.com

It is a Lycra waistband. My son is really liking it, but he's only had it for a week. We are only using one pocket, but it has 3, so he could put a meter/strips/lancet in one and snacks in another if we ever want to.

My only complaint so far is that the pocket is kind of hard to get the pump back into when he is wearing it. This isn't too much of a problem, since we use the Ping and hardly ever push buttons on his pump unless we are doing a site change, in which case the belt comes off anyway. I also think because he has a rubber skin for his pump, that it is harder to slide in than if we didn't use the skin.

I like how it fits him better than the pump paks he's had before. It is higher up around his waist and so you can barely see it under his shirt. Where as the pump pak belts always were kind of around his hips and you saw more of a bulge from the pump. (That is a minor concern, only a big deal with dress clothes).