At home personal training and nutrition education for people living with diabetes!

My name is Hope Almeida and I am a type 1 diabetic. I am passionate about exercise and nutrition and the tremendous contributions they make to my diabetes. Hopeful Health is meant to help people living with type 1 and type 2 diabetes through exercise routines, nutrition education, and accountability. I have gone through everything you have gone through and that makes us a stronger, more effective team. If interested in learning more, check out the website, www.myhopefulhealth.com or email me at hope@myhopefulhealth.com. 

i am located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, primarily working in the triangle area, but Hopeful Health is working on going virtual so that people living with diabetes across the world can be helped!

Hope this is a great service you are providing for people with diabetes! Sorry I don't live closer!

OMG!  Hi, Hope!!!  I have been looking for a Personal Trainer experienced with Type 1 Diabetes!!!  However, I'm on the opposite coast in CA.  Can I still seek your consultation?

Yes you most certainly can, especially since it's going virtual. Feel free to email me at hope@myhopefulhealth.com