Best band ever - angels and airwaves

who likes the band angels and airwaves? i love them!! if you havent heard of them, when blink 182 broke up, the singer and i think the drummer formed a band called angels and airwaves. they are awesome. the only time i've seen them in concert was when they opened up for weezer last october, and the crowd didnt like them very much . . . but they are coming out with a new album in february and i'm gonna go see them!!! so who else likes them????

old school. they aren't exactly a new band. i've heard one or two of their songs and thought they were okay.

They are a pretty good.  But you are probably a little young to know how great blink-182 was/is.  Angles and Airwaves formed a few years ago because Tom Delong (the singer and guitar player) wanted to do different music.  So Travis Barker (drummer) and Mark Hoppus(bass and vocals) formed a band called +44, which is probably better than AA.  AA has a few good song, but these three are and always will be much better together and blink 182.  Now Tom and Travis did form a band called Box Car Racer, and they made one cd with out Mark under that band name.  Blink has gotten back together recently and I missed the concert, and I was not to happy about this.  But if you do like AA then you should definitaly listen to Blink.

and AA is only 3 maybe 4 years old haha.

i have much love for boxcar racer

Blink-182

Angels and Airways

Boxcar Racer

mah their all good!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe can't spell ^,^

[quote user="Andrew"]

They are a pretty good.  But you are probably a little young to know how great blink-182 was/is.  Angles and Airwaves formed a few years ago because Tom Delong (the singer and guitar player) wanted to do different music.  So Travis Barker (drummer) and Mark Hoppus(bass and vocals) formed a band called +44, which is probably better than AA.  AA has a few good song, but these three are and always will be much better together and blink 182.  Now Tom and Travis did form a band called Box Car Racer, and they made one cd with out Mark under that band name.  Blink has gotten back together recently and I missed the concert, and I was not to happy about this.  But if you do like AA then you should definitaly listen to Blink.

[/quote]

i actually know a lot about blink 182 . . . in fact i saw them in concert on august 15 of this year. i also know a lot about boxcar racer - i love them! i no all about angels and airwaves - i bothe there albums and im looking forward to there new album - Love - which is coming out in february i think. i saw aa in concert when they opened up for weezer last year. i have also heard and sorta like +44 but i like aa better! i guess its because i just think tom delonge is a better singer lol but i still like +44 (and blink and boxcar)

lol looks like i cant spell either! when i said "i bothe there albums" i meant to say i have both there albums!!

u sure showed him shannon! rock on.

wat can i say? im smart! just cuz im young doesnt mean i dont know good music! do u like blink 182 or angels and airwaves or any of those bands?

btw i wasnt trying to be mean or anything :P

[quote user="Charlie"]

Blink-182

Angels and Airways

Boxcar Racer

mah their all good!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

i no right?!?!?!?!?!