Can't belive i forgot!

So i was going swimming yesterday and had my pump clipped to my bathing suit and jumped in!! i was just swimming around and a few min. later i realized i still had my pump on!! i got out real quick and wiped it off. it didnt seem to had any water damage but about an hour later it messed up!! the earliest they could get ,e a pump is monday, but thank God i had my old cozmo pump i could go on!!

It is a good thing that you had your old pump avaliable till monday. But things like that do happen to all of us it can be anything from jumping into a pool with our pumps on to forgetting to reattach our pumps after we have a  shower or forgetting to reactiving our pumps after being suspended. Hang in there and don't beat yourself up about it and you'll have the replacement on monday.

"If it's true that we are what we eat, then I am fast, easy and cheap" -- Barbara Johnson

Jessica, what type of pump do you use?

I have, more than once, gotten to work, then realized that my pump was still laying on the bathroom counter at home.  Forgot to reconnect after showering!  I switched around my routine to eating breakfast last thing before I leave, instead of first thing when I wake up, and it hasn't happened since.  Luckily I have a really understanding boss.

I use the minimed.