Charity for people who can't afford a pump/supplies

Hello!

Does anyone know of a charity that supports kids/adults that can not afford a pump, supplies, meds, etc?  I want to start one! 

Thanks for any comments/contributions!

I have found this one:  http://www.ipump.org/

Hey,  I just found this site called "Needymeds.org" .  I was talking to a lady that works for the Novo Nordisk assistance program.  They have an application for people to fill out that needs help getting their insulin.  I told her that I was on this website yesterday and I saw where people were asking if there were any programs for the strips and other things and she told me about this site.

When you go on it go to the left side of the screen and click on  Additional Programs  then click on  Disease-Based Assistance then when you get to that page read on down to where you get to the end of the paragraph that starts "Other ways to search...." then you will see the 3 bullets.  Click on the first one that says  Name of Disease or Condition List.  Then you will see the alphabet, click on the letter "D" and then click on "Diabetes" or "Childhood Diabetes", there are several choices.

I hope this helps,

Leslie 

I'm not aware of any charities, but I have changed pumps and have two box loads full of Animas supplies that I would love to pass on if anyone would like- no charge. Just seems a waste to let them collect dust...

If interested, email me at ckolivier@gmail.com

Claire

[quote user="Claire O."]

I'm not aware of any charities, but I have changed pumps and have two box loads full of Animas supplies that I would love to pass on if anyone would like- no charge. Just seems a waste to let them collect dust...

If interested, email me at ckolivier@gmail.com

Claire

[/quote]

Claire,

What Animas supplies do you have, I'm sure there are a ton of people that could take them off your hands. :)