Comments, thoughts and posts (lions, tigers and bears oh yea)

I was talking with my friend Gina about topics and posting etc.  I told her that there are many times where I think of something and want to post it but then over think it.  Here's what I get in my head - I think of something and go 'awe that's dumb, don't ask that'  do  a lot of us think that way?  I want to say that if someone has a thought or question or feeling, it's not irrelevant - post it.  I think most of us have had a difficult time finding other T1's to talk to and this is our opportunity so post away.  I will try to do the same!   There's my 2 cents....   Be well. 

This is one of the most irrelevant and pointless posts... What were you thinking????? :-p

I agree, anything we want to say or think about saying should be said. It does not matter if it fits anyone topic because what is said is said and I am sure someone will want to join the fun conversation.

Sorry I'm posting to yours first again. I've got A-D to beat. (See? I've said that so many times in the past few days that I think it's one of those things I should have gone 'that's dumb, don't post that').

I post anything and everything. You can all probably tell :) Basically, I go with my first whim. Often I go back and revise it (especially if I'm low... confusion and posting don't seem to mix very well) to try to make it clearer, or I'll find myself on an entirely seperate rant while I'm posting. Then there's the occasion I click out of the post box. Like I should probably be doing right now. This was entirely unhelpful (that's a word, isn't it? YIKES! I'm leaving this post before I get to random.)

I believe A-D got ya beat girl!  You may have to move a little faster!  lol  And I think that is the point - just say what's on your mind :)

I'm working on it! He's somewhere in the 480's I think, so I'm not too far behind! And yes, I'm posting that just to bump my posts up another one :)

Doug,

I move too slowly to beat anyone, LOL.  I'd like to say I'm trying to rely on quality... but clearly that would be a ruse. 

I think a lot of the best posts are the ones that aren’t so cleaned up or over-thought…  I find I am drawn to conversations where I don’t feel like I’m going to be in over my head… 

Though, on here – I still feel that way a lot and just try to suck-it-up and join in…  There are a lot of great minds floating around this site-  it’s really a pleasure to review how other people are seeing things…  Anything that means more information hitting the site – I’m all for it!

Cheers!

A-D

Wait - sorry - you did have him beat - it was Brian who beat you to it.

That guy's like a speed-poster!! I'll never catch him at this rate!

I think you will have the advantage over the summer though. Seeing as how I am sure A-D works and such. You will pass him shortly and leave him in your dust. And than I will have to catch him. But I don't know if I can. I mean I am two years older than his diagnosis so he has so much on me. I will just have to move faster I guess.

Brian,

The only word coming to mind: whippersnapper

:P

A-D

Tut... I am surprised that you caught onto that comment so fast... And yes, yes I am.

Dude, Juvenation's a dangerous place when Brian meets A-D!

Yeah when that happens I will lose. A-D and I will arm wrestle he will kick my butt and I will hurl insults and be happy.

Brian,

LOL - you got it all wrong, man - i'm cheerin' ya' on, kid!  And ol' foggie or not- i may still be able to out run you (or hide :P ) so there will be no kicking of any kind, lol

Cheers!

A-D

[quote user="Alyssa"]

Dude, Juvenation's a dangerous place when Brian meets A-D!

[/quote]

Dangerous? really?  is it bad that i can't figure out why???

Cheers!

A-D

I think we're having too much fun :) You guys are cracking me up

All the time,even now,ha

[quote user="Alyssa"]

I think we're having too much fun :) You guys are cracking me up

[/quote]

I hate to start quoting country music but "There ain't no such thing as too much fun..."

Cheers!

A-D

I run every day old foogie so I know I could catch you. Either way I am a lover not a fighter so I know that you would be able to handle to the country style but whoopin' I deserve for not respecting my elders. However, I have been told that some of my verbal attacks can be worse than any butt whoopin' a person can give. Plus, A-D has a great sense of humor so I know I can get away with half the stuff I say.

Brian,

Ahhh yes, but what about the other ½?

<EG>

Cheers!

A-D