Delectable and Disgusting Foods

Well, we have the most unhealthy food eaten forum, but what is your favorite/least favorite food?  Pick one or two of each because if you have chronic indecisiveness syndrome this may be quite difficult :P

For me, I would have to say potato latkes with homemade apple sauce and burnt caramel ice cream two of my top foods, and for least favorites, bananas and ketchup.

omg yummmiesss latkes!
i loovee them haha<3
ahhaha that totally was irrelevant to the purpose of this post ahah but i had to comment on that

dont buy sugar free jello unless u know u like it... because i bought it and it went to waste because i couldnt eat it it was gross

When I was a kid, my dad would make me eat Popeye cereal, it's like rice cake... in a bowl - gross.  Ad I still cannot eat liver, ewww.  There's so many it's hard to just name two.

As far as caramels are concerned they musn't be eatten.

I don't like honey/jelly/most sweet teas, they smother any other flavor in food (I was raised on the "no simple sugar ever" diet).  I pretty much love any spicy food.

Oh, I love spicy food too, Eric. My family is Indonesian, so we make Indonesian food often. It's very spicy, similar to Thai food.

my favorite foods are cheese and crackers & peanut butter and jelly (sandwiches!).

my least favorite food is fish! its disgusting!!!!

i also like mexican food! spanish rice expecially!!!

i hate ketchup. dont like thin pastas and some other types of pasta noodles and sauces. i love nuts and lucerne yogurt!

I DON'T LIKE ITALIAN FOOD. PASTAS AND SAUCES MAKE ME SICK. =[

Me I only don't like lamb, egg plant and sea cucumber, I like everything else. LOL

[quote user="Courtenay"]

i hate ketchup. dont like thin pastas and some other types of pasta noodles and sauces. i love nuts and lucerne yogurt!

[/quote]

LOL I love Ketchup!! I've been on some weird ketchup thing lately, lol, on all my meats, all my fries, fish sticks, etc ahahaha

I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD<3
and i won’t eat veal or chopped liver…
or gefilte fish haha

Hi, My name is Jessica and I suffer from chronic indecisiveness syndrome.

*Hi Jessica*

delectable: mac-n-cheese, scrambled eggs, TOAST, edy's loaded cookie dough ice cream, tortellini alfredo, cheese enchiladas, CREAM CHEESE, broccoli, VANILLA WAFERS, thomas's english muffins, bananas, mashed potatoes, corn, blueberries, grapes, blackberries, strawberries, cool whip, chocolate pudding, chineese crab rangoon, red lobster's lobster bisque, and cheesy rolls! COCOUT MACAROON COOKIES.... help!

disgusting: sushi, flan, salsa, any raw or undercooked meat, celery (just the stringyness), oranges (just that white filmy stuff), tomato soup (and i really want to like it, i do!), mushy bananas...that's why you gotta make sure you eat it from the right end!

I LOVE FOOD!  It's a wonder I'm not big as a house!

[quote user="Alyssa"]

[quote user="Courtenay"]

[/quote]

LOL I love Ketchup!! I've been on some weird ketchup thing lately, lol, on all my meats, all my fries, fish sticks, etc ahahaha

[/quote]

I kno me too i put it on EVERYTHING except mashed potatos and steak thats where the A1 comes in but everything else is ketchup ketchup ketchup

I love sushi! Spicy tuna roll, Oregon roll, shrimp tempura roll, chef's roll, I love almost all of it.

I hate steak. I don't really like beef much at all, and steak is the worst. My sister loves it, but I hate it. She always eats my portion when my mom makes steak. (=

Fried squid. I refuse to even consider it. Don't eat meat either, but I will have fish from time to time and eggs, but not chicken.

Things that I love cheese. Have you ever fried cheese and just ate what was left after the oil boils out.... SO Good. Granted you go through alot of cheese and it is not healthy. I will do that one a month.

cheese and ketchup make everything better.

my family is italian and we make AMAZING pasta dishes. i love italian. i also have a "thing" for hispanic dishes. i could probably eat nachos every day of my life and be completely okay with it.

foods i don't like? i agree with liver... and brussel sprouts. icky.

i'll try most things at least once (except liver). i like to try new foods. i suppose i won't try tongue or brain either, but in my opinion those aren't food and weren't meant to be eaten.

Brussel Sprouts can be tolerated with spicy mustard. Than it reminds me of corned beef and cabbage, without the corned beef and cabbage. I miss corned beef today.

Liver - really? Where can we find joy in eating another animals ooison control center.