Dexcom and Apple watch Compilations

I’m having problems getting compilations to work on my watch.

Dexcom is listed in the compilation list (in root menu), but I’m only able to use dexcom in the watch face that had the least possibilities.

It just wont show up when I scroll through the compilations on the more advanced faces.

Any suggestions anyone?

The Dexcom info can only be displayed on a few watch faces. The position is limited to the bottom of the face or the middle on the modular.

It’s pretty quirky for me too. Only worked on 1-2 complications. And at that, it is not always “real time”, often times it shows blank and you just have to tap it to show current reading.

**[quote=“JDWky, post:3, topic:66553, full:true”]
It’s pretty quirky for me too. Only worked on 1-2 complications. And at that, it is not always “real time”, often times it shows blank and you just have to tap it to show current reading.
[/quote]

It shows the dashes because Apple limits third party apps to only 50 updates on the watch per charge to 100%. Dexcom updates every 5 minutes, after a few hours the limit has been reached.

Use the sugarmate app in conjunction with watch calendar widget. Works flawless. Google it

2 Likes

I’ve had an Apple Series 1 watch for years and recently learned that it will not accomodate the G6 App (reason: Series 1 Watches will not update past 4.3.2… I think they are on Watch Update os 6 now, pls correct me if I’m wrong)

I would really like to glance at my watch for a sugar instead of pulling my phone or pump out, so I guess I’ll look for a newer version. I do hope that they work with Apple to come out with more watch faces or complications that will accomodate Dexcom readings. That would be amazing!

But looking over to the Dexcom homepage, it shows the dexcom on pretty much all faces, and since they made a compilation it should work on all combinations after 3rd gen.

I have installed the sugarmate, works good, but the text is very small. Can’t get rid of the timestamp. Even if it should be possible in the settings.

Ok. Maybe dexcom haven’t been able to make the compilations to work. Too bad.