Diabetic cookbooks

i was just wondering if anyone knew any good diabetic cookbooks.. i have found some but i was wondering if there were any that were like for kids or for desserts.

thanks

-- bj

Hello,we have one cookbook called Kids Cupboard,Chock Full of Treats for All Ages. But we like to go to DLIFE most of the time.Just go to dlife.com and click on the recipes.Good luck recipe hunting.

Diabetic Cooking magazine, a 100-pg recipe booklet that comes every 2 months. Has all kinds of foods including desserts.

Diabetic Meals in 30 minutes or less! Appetizers, soups, salads, vegetarian food, fish, poultry, beef & pork, veggies, and desserts plus more tips.

Huge book from ADA- The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes, revised and updated-- 535 pgs. with pretty much everthing. A lot of recipes.

All these have nutrition facts with the recipes. I paged through and they all seem to have kid-friendly stuff, like waffles and pancakes as well as chicken wings and stuff like that.

Hope this helps!

One of the best book I've found so far.. here it is!

ADA - Holly Clegg's Trim&Terrific Diabetic Cooking "Over 250 recipes that can be on your table in 30 minutes or less."

Here's what it looks like!

Eat What You Love by Marlene Kock

Eat For Heath:essential recipes edited by Gina Steer

Neither of these are specifically for Diabetics but they both have excellent low carb, fat, sugar, and calorie options. I am going to visit my sister who is undergoing chemo therapy so I am paying particular attention to the cancer friendly recipes in the Eat for Health book and I noticed that they are all very diabetic friendly as well.

I have a really good diabetic dessert cook book! It's called The Big Book of Diabetic Desserts written by Jackie Mills. It's great! Our favorite recipe so far is the "Chocolate Crackle" cookies! Mmm, taste like chocolate clouds :)