Do meter cases have to be so ugly?

I know this has been a topic in the past, but I can't seem to find the thread, hoping someone can help me out.  I'm in desperate need of a new case for my one touch ultra meter.  Besides being butt-ugly all on it's own, it has a huge hole ripped into it.  Anyone know where I can find a replacement that's semi-stylish?

I broke the zipper on my meter bag...and of course it was ugly to begin with so it wasn't a huge loss.. hehe....but i went out and bought a very cute cell phone/camera bag...it doesn't have all of the separate slots for everything like the meter cases, but i love it and much more stylish than before :)

This might be a little far fetched. I'm totally obsessed with Vera Bradley and they have a cute little tech case that would probably fit it. :-)

Here's the link to it: http://www.verabradley.com/product/Tech-Case/154833/defaultColor/Blue+Lagoon/p/154833.uts

Here is the other Thread on Juvenation that has meter bag suggestions: http://juvenation.org/forums/p/9830/150961.aspx#150961

Thank you! The myabetic bag was EXACTLY what I had in mind.  Wallet and meter case combined...now I only have to carry one thing...and it's not hideous!!

A friend of mine has started a meter case suppy company. She is type 1 along with her two boys. The name of the company is Sugar Medical Supply and she's specializing in creating creative and more fashionable cases for pumps and glucometers.

Here's her website: http://sugarmedicalsupply.com/

[quote user="Candace"]

I know this has been a topic in the past, but I can't seem to find the thread, hoping someone can help me out.  I'm in desperate need of a new case for my one touch ultra meter.  Besides being butt-ugly all on it's own, it has a huge hole ripped into it.  Anyone know where I can find a replacement that's semi-stylish?

[/quote]

I have a vera bradly bag. I use it as my meter case....... its called a small makeup bag i think :) its cute and stylish

I bought myself a very pretty bag to keep my supplies in, for inside my purse. It's easy to take with me anywhere. And I love how it looks. I found them in 2 stores here in the Phoenix Area - one in the Scottsdale Promenade Shopping center and one on Mill Avenue in Tempe. The store in Scottsdale is called "Made on Planet Earth" and is located at 16211 N Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, Az 85254 - phone= 480-998-5833. It's a family-run business, and they travel all over the world to pick up their products. They have bags in all sizes, colors, and designs from many countries, and offer a lifetime guarantee (I was told verbally) to replace if the zipper breaks, etc.I bought different bags for my money and my cell phone too. The owners are amazing - they can recite from memory where each item you're looking at from afar came from. They don't have a website, but they'd probably ship out. Or if you're looking for something similar to this one, maybe you c an call and get an email address from them and forward the this photo. Nice people. - Krista