Do you ever think about people who aren't diagnosed yet but soon will be?

There many hundreds of people who have not been diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic, but soon will be, i.e., within the next few weeks/months/years.  They don't know it yet.  Today, they went about their normal lives, eating whenever they want, not caring about what their blood sugar is, or how much insulin to take, or whether they'll wake up in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat, heart racing, grasping for juice. 

Some of them had pizza and pop today, not worrying about it.  Some probably ran or worked out without worry their sugar will drop low and have to stop.   

And yet, we were in that position, perhaps not that long ago, or long ago, we most likely had no idea what Type 1 Diabetes even was, I know I sure didn't.  (Some people with relatives probably knew a little).  I want to go find someone who will be diagnosed and tell them to really live and enjoy their life without worry, or would it be better for them to just go about their business and have it be a shock? 

And yet, eventually, some of these people will join Juvenation, not ever knowing we wrote about them, maybe once in a while thinking about all of us who have already to deal with this, days, weeks, years, before they did.  They'll see us and know they can succeed. 

I'm not saying I don't enjoy my life now, I love it.  Maybe I love it even more, I'm more in tune with my body.  Have more desire to exceed just to prove people wrong.  I don't know.

I guess I don't really know what I'm trying to get at, just a thought I had.