But I'm not the only one

[/quote]

<3 ozzy

[quote user="Sarah"]

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

[/quote]

absolutely :)

by the way i have a dream usually when i wake up with high bs. if it is low i don't remember my dreams..  and if it's too low i can easily wake up and go straight to kitchen without testing bloodsugar.

wohh i hate higgh bs in the morninggg :(( it drives me crazy!

I woke up this monring at 39.  Geez, wish that was my age.  Anyway, no dreams to warn me.  I have woken up before at night when my sugar was at about the same level.  Generally my heart pounds and wakes me up when I'm that low at night.  When I sleep late on weekends, which I've decided today I cannot do any longer, I generally wake up low even if I have extra carbs beofre bed time. No heart pounding when I sleep late.

[quote user="Michael"]

When I sleep late on weekends, which I've decided today I cannot do any longer, I generally wake up low even if I have extra carbs beofre bed time. No heart pounding when I sleep late.

[/quote]

Are you on a pump?  This happens to me sometimes when I sleep late because I have my basal set to increase at 7 am, because normally I'm up by then and that's when my BS starts to increase.  On the weekends, I use a different pattern which doesn't start increasing my basal until later.  If you're on long-acting insulin, this would be harder.  Just a thought! 

I had a dream where i was at school and had to pee really badly.. i found a bathroom and went... right after i left the bathroom i felt i had to go again... so i went back in and went.. once again after i left i felt i had to go again... i realized that my sugar was high and this was going to keep happening because i have a high blood sugar.. i ended up waking up having to go to the bathroom and i had a high blood sugar to go with it.. before this i have never had this happen.. i thought it was pretty cool..