Edgepark alternative

Edgepark is DEAD TO ME. I am done. Where do you get your supplies?

1 Like

Hi @Juggernautical i guess it depends on your insurance. I get a considerable discount through Express Scripts because my insurance set it up that way. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Hi Linda @Juggernautical, I get my Dexcom and Tandem supplies from Byram. No problems yet, and I began five or six years ago for the G5 and added t-Slim 4+ years ago.

Refilling is simple, just a simple “ORDER” reply to a text message whenever either prescription is due - and supplies have always arrived with plenty of time to spare.

1 Like

I used Home Care Delivered for a while but returned to Edgepark. Your device rep might know of ones you can work with and know about the quality of their service.

This would be amazing! I have gotten good suggestions from the TU Diabetes forum. I am checking now with my insurance to see if Wellstart Medical is covered. Did you know you can get Dexcom Sensors at the CostCo Pharmacy?!? I didn’t. I am checking tomorrow.

I used to use edgepark and SAME. I use Byram for my Dexcom sensors and I go directly through Tandem for my pump supplies. Both have been pretty straightforward and easy to navigate. Hope that helps a little :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am going to copy your lead!!! THANK YOU for taking the time to respond!

1 Like

I used Edgepark once upon a time (was given no choice with that insurance) but moved to others as soon as I could. It didn’t even help that Edgepark was fairly local, both of us in Cleveland exurbs, Anyway I now get my sensors from Byram and my infusion sets from Edwards Health Care [myehcs.com]. Both work well for me for several years now.

1 Like

FINAL UPDATE: I just cancelled all orders with Edgepark!!! I am now getting Dexcom supplies from Byram and TSlim supplies directly from Tandem. I am OVER THE MOON! Thank you to everyone here who responded with encouragement and ideas! I really appreciate the time you took to answer me in my hour of need. I will still need to work out final payments with Edgepark, but once I am done THIS time, I am REALLY DONE with Edgepark! :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations - I’m glad you found a solution!

Great Linda, it’s always good when someone asks for help here and acts on the responses. Keep asking, I’m sure you’ll find the answers you need here.