Football season starts today

NFL football regular season starts tonight (thursday).  Any NFL fans out there?  Who do you root for?

I've got 2.  Buffalo Bills and Seattle Seahawks.   I hopin' both do well this year but it's iffy at best.  They're coming off of a combined 11 - 21 last year!

America's Team:  Dallas Cowboys

Real Football: College Football.

Season started last week.  :)

The Pats

Born and Raised in Boston ...

Hopefully Tom's Knee and his Shoulder hold up all year..

Baltimore Ravens! Season ticket holder..we have a shot at at least being the AFC Wildcard team again if our O-Line can give Flacco some decent protection and our secondary isn't like a sieve.

Sad that I'm missing the home opener for business travel, but will be back for the rest of them.

/steelers suck

Da Bears but then we'll probably blow it just like my Cubs! Oh well, like wanting a cure - gotta have hope.

Yay Football!!!!  Go Packers!!!!!!!!  Actually, I'm pretty sure the Packers are "America's Team."  They are the only team in the NFL that is owned by the PEOPLE rather than some big shot billionaire!  Dallas used to be my least favorite team... But I interestingly found myself cheering for them in the preseason game against the Vikings last week... Who knew I could find a place in my heart for them after all!  

[quote user="Kate"]

Yay Football!!!!  Go Packers!!!!!!!!  Actually, I'm pretty sure the Packers are "America's Team."  They are the only team in the NFL that is owned by the PEOPLE rather than some big shot billionaire!  Dallas used to be my least favorite team... But I interestingly found myself cheering for them in the preseason game against the Vikings last week... Who knew I could find a place in my heart for them after all!  

[/quote]

Must have had something to do with ol' Number 4. Hmm, might that be it? Childress will probably bench him after he starts being "Brett Favre" and tossing up lobs to the other team. But hey at least the Green & Gold get to play them twice now that they're in the same division.

Did anyone else hear about the Redskins' deal to donate 5 bags of dogfood to DC area animal shelters every time their defense tackles Vick? Though, there might not be many fed dogs given the fact that I think the Redskins defense was ranked 26th last year...poor dogs

Pat is right... Actually if anyone wants to read my blog about the subject... 

http://iscreamsocial.blogspot.com/2009/08/favre-plays-for-vikings.html

[quote user="Pat"]

Baltimore Ravens! Season ticket holder..we have a shot at at least being the AFC Wildcard team again if our O-Line can give Flacco some decent protection and our secondary isn't like a sieve.

Sad that I'm missing the home opener for business travel, but will be back for the rest of them.

/steelers suck

[/quote]

Representing Baltimore! Plus everyone says my boyfriend looks like Flacco :):)

[quote user="Courtney"]

[quote user="Pat"]

/steelers suck

[/quote]

Representing Baltimore! Plus everyone says my boyfriend looks like Flacco :):)

[/quote]

I don't think he looks like Flacco. If he looks like Flacco, then the guys at the gym must have been right when they said I look like Peyton Manning *shudder*

[quote]

I don't think he looks like Flacco. If he looks like Flacco, then the guys at the gym must have been right when they said I look like Peyton Manning *shudder*

[/quote]

In the face, he totally looks like Flacco!

Easy: Seahawks :P

The Steelers and Tennessee Titans. [quote user="Alyssa"]

Easy: Seahawks :P

[/quote]

Alyssa my dad loves the sehawks he said that you know what your doing. lol. :)

Tell him heck yes I know what I'm doing! And give him a High-5 for me, Go Seahawks!

[quote user="Alyssa"]

Tell him heck yes I know what I'm doing! And give him a High-5 for me, Go Seahawks!

[/quote]

I will. lol. We always have a little feud going on in the family. We all like different teams. lol. I wish I could say I liked the Panthers but umm....... *cough cough* yeah.

Your Dad is right. Default, he wins. Always. It's the Seahawks, so.

The seahawks had a bad season last year. I was looking at a magazine and the Seahawks, Steelers, Titans were picked to be number one this year along with some other teams. I still like the Steelers and Titans better. The next team the panthers will loose to is Mr. Rodgers Nursery School. That's what my dad says. lol. :D

Psh, everyone has a bad season :P

Yep. Except for the Panthers they just have a bad team. lol. No offense to any of you panther fans out there.