Funny/cute christmas present

so I had to let go of school due to being so sick this past year... but I went up for my old apartment's christmas party where all my friends came together and we had supper and then also exchanged presents... one of my friends got me the funniest... cutest present ever! One was a hoodie that says "I shoot up when Im high" on the back in little letters it says "type #1".... and then they all got me a hoodie that says "I might live in a hospital" on the front and the back says "but Im at home in the heart of many friends" I nearly cried it was soooo cute

friends are pretty spectacular. maybe there will be an opportunity for you to go back there soon :o)

I take everyday as a day closer to where I can go back... all we can do is smile... life gets better everyday :)

[quote user="Amanda"]

so I had to let go of school due to being so sick this past year... but I went up for my old apartment's christmas party where all my friends came together and we had supper and then also exchanged presents... one of my friends got me the funniest... cutest present ever! One was a hoodie that says "I shoot up when Im high" on the back in little letters it says "type #1".... and then they all got me a hoodie that says "I might live in a hospital" on the front and the back says "but Im at home in the heart of many friends" I nearly cried it was soooo cute

[/quote]

I want that hoodie!!!!  I LOVE IT!  Oh, BTW, I'm referring to the first one...  "I shoot up when I'm high"...  again, love it!!!    As for the second one, I would never take it away from you...  and I'd say that you have some pretty special friends!  ♥

You have some very thoughtful friends.

That's cute.  You have great friends.

I think "I shoot up when I"m high" is hilarious!   ....and true!  I think that you should be prepared for some strange looks from people you don't know when you wear that one though.  :-)

Amanda, in case you happen to be planning on doing any travelling through the Christmas season, I would suggest not wearing the "I shoot up..." hoodie in the airport!  LOL

oh cummon that would make life much more interesting!

haha!  yes indeed, as long as you don't mind strip searches!!!  LOL