Getting over a failed pregnancy

How many of you have lost a child while you were pregnant?

How long did it take you to come out of the trauma?

How long before things got back to normal?

How long before your menstruation became regular?

How long did it take for you to start the process of trying again?

How long before you actually conceived?

All these questions keep tormenting me because I know it's going to take quite some time and I don't know if I have the patience.

I lost my child in my 8th month (January 18, 2013) and I still haven't been able to get over it. I just keep thinking about what I did wrong or how horrible my doctors were and when I think about how long it's going to take before I hear the good news of pregnancy again, I become exhausted.

It's been a month and except for a little back pain and slight spotting, I seem to be physically normal, but mentally I don't know how long it's going to take.

Please Advice.

Toomshum

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. We are hear to listen. I wish I could say something to make you feel better. All I can offer is a great big cyber hug to you! Don’t give up try again when you are ready, physically and mentally !

Thanks Gina.

Do you know if there is a chance that I can conceive normally the next time even though my first conception was through IUI? or do I definitely have to go through IUI even the second time?

We didn't have any reason of infertility the first time, all the tests we took were ok.  We opted for IUI just because it wasn't happening.

please reply.

Toomshum