Green Coffee Bean Extract Pills

Has anyone heard of this? It seems kind of crazy to me but there is a link to the blood sugar, apparently it helps keep healthy blood sugar levels? I know it would be no replacement for insulin but,,maybe it would be a supplement to assist blood sugar levels?? here's what their website says-

"Healthy Blood Sugar Levels – Chlorogenic acid from green coffee beans has been touted as supporting healthy blood sugar levels.

A number of population studies identified Chlorogenic acid users as being substantially less likely to get Type 2 diabetes. Further research has suggested the reason for this as being the effects of the Chlorogenic acid on glucose metabolism. Glucose is stored in the liver in a polysaccharide called glycogen, which is a long, branched chain of insoluble glucose molecules. In a process known asglycogenolysis, the enzyme glucose-6-phosphatase releases free glucose into the bloodstream, where it circulates to various organs.  If glycogenolysis is inhibited, the body gets its energy from fat cells. This reduces blood glucose levels, helping to reduce the symptoms. Also, reducing the number of fat stores leads to weight loss."

I don't know if it would or does work, but who knows?