Just tried this for the first time tonight. Made one for the whole family and it seemed to be a hit.
- 1/3 cup Fiber One bran cereal (original)
- Dash each salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 3 oz. raw boneless skinless lean chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 small hamburger bun (light, if available)
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 hamburger dill pickle chips
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce
PER SERVING (1 sandwich): 283 calories, 3.75g fat, 940mg sodium, 45g carbs, 11.5g fiber, 5.5g sugars, 28g protein
Saw this on Rachel Ray one day and thought it may be worth a shot. Only thing I would recommend is maybe less salt but add your own spices (maybe extra garlic powder) for flavor. Otherwise it can be a little bland.