Hypoglycemia Survey for T1, T2 and Caregivers

Survey link: https://bit.ly/3tXUFvM

This survey is asking for your opinions about hypoglycemic events and how they affect your life.
It took me about 5 minutes to complete.

Just thought I’d share it for anyone who is interested in participating!

Pam K
T1D 57 years and counting!

1 Like

Just in case it saves anyone else a minute:

The screening question asks if you have T1 or T2, or are a “partner” of someone who does. I said “none of the above” since I’m a parent, and it said I wasn’t eligible. Sounds like maybe “and caregivers” is too broad.

2 Likes

Me too. 1963. (we are so tough!). ;–)
I am also a great believer-participant in information building through surveys <<< as long as well structured, and results are made freely available.

Nice to know (if) you!

@srozelle - Sorry about that! I thought “partner” was synonymous with “caregiver” in terms of T1D. In fact, I think when I selected T1 the next question asked something like, “If you chose “partner” what is your relationship to the person with…?” but I am not certain. You may want to try it again and see. You can always choose not to complete the survey as well. Again, I could be wrong, and I do apologize for the confusion.

@William - Yes, we are! :slight_smile:

I wondered the same thing, but it told me I’d already taken the survey and couldn’t take it again. (I could try from a different device, but I didn’t care that much. :slightly_smiling_face:)