I have developed boil / abscess please help give some informations

hey everyone, i am concerned lately because i have developed boil / abscess on my butt, it's been three days and it's increasing in diameter, very painful. my sugar level lately have been poorly controlled. I just want to ask your opinion about it... or similar experiences. I'm afraid because I know that my diabetes causes a poor healing capability. I have tried to protect my lower extremities from wounds, but unfortunately I suddenly developed this boil/abscess.... do you think i should worry about this too much... :-) please i wanna hear something from someone... thank you 

Just give me a call so you can take care of this problem.  You can reach directly on my cell phone at (417) 693-3196.

Thank you,

James Lance

Email: Better2BHealthy@gmail.com

i'm from the philippines, and it far from the united states... all i need is an hones opinion and suggestion... if i just can call you i will surely call but i just can't... sorry and thank you.. . :-)

any reason you can't just post the information online?

Sounds like something you might need a prescription for. My sister got something like that from a public toilet at the pool...very painful after awhile.

Probably safer to get it looked at

You can develop boils from poor control of your diabetes. The best thing to do is go to the doctor so he can check it out. He will probably lance it so that it will drain out and cause some ease to the area. That is why it hurts you so much. You will also need antibiotics so best thing to do is call your doctor.

I recently had thing show up on my leg from walking around in 100 degree heat in jeans that got wet at an amusement park. It was all sore, and got infected. I had to go to the doctor and have them give me antibiotics and they lanced it as well, but a week later I am fine. Call the doctor, get some antibiotics before it gets worse.

Yes; I prefer personal contact so I can speak with a person and find out just what is going on and what and what not they are doing about it.  Most people, even if I gave them links would not take the necessary time to become sufficiently informed and so since I am informed and a real person I prefer to share this information with real people who prove that they are willing to take steps to help fix their problems.  Not to mention the fact that there are numerous post raters out there that love to do nothing more than submit misleading reply’s (that can easily tarnish your efforts due to the vastness of ignorance out there) and post even when they are armed with nothing more than simply hearsay.

I hope you understand this since I have shared this with you in truth  

James Lance

Phone: (417) 693-3196 - Note: I will not be available on my phone until tomorrow.

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} p {mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

If you want to just get your skin lanced/cut out; that is up to you.  However I think that I would take additional preventative steps first if one was able.  You need to get informed about what it is I have been talking about, but there is a cost (as there is with everything) quite expensive (but what's your health worth?) in our society anyhow since most are brainwashed to consider that a four thousand dollar registered medical device is expensive (this simply is not the truth).

Thanks,

James Lance

Phone: (417) 693-3196

[quote user="James"]

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

Yes; I prefer personal contact so I can speak with a person and find out just what is going on and what and what not they are doing about it.  Most people, even if I gave them links would not take the necessary time to become sufficiently informed and so since I am informed and a real person I prefer to share this information with real people who prove that they are willing to take steps to help fix their problems.  Not to mention the fact that there are numerous post raters out there that love to do nothing more than submit misleading reply’s (that can easily tarnish your efforts due to the vastness of ignorance out there) and post even when they are armed with nothing more than simply hearsay.

I hope you understand this since I have shared this with you in truth  

James Lance

Phone: (417) 693-3196 - Note: I will not be available on my phone until tomorrow.

[/quote]

The whole reason for this website if for people with Type 1 diabetes and their family members to ask questions and help other people out. We post because there are multiple people that want to know the answer to these questions. If you have "wonderful" information then share it with all of us. And if you need more information to answer a question, then ask it.

Just shoot me a direct email and I will send you some information to your email.  Thanks - James Lance

[quote user="Courtney"]

The whole reason for this website if for people with Type 1 diabetes and their family members to ask questions and help other people out. We post because there are multiple people that want to know the answer to these questions. If you have "wonderful" information then share it with all of us. And if you need more information to answer a question, then ask it.

[/quote]

Thank You Courtney!

[quote user="Kate"]

[quote user="Courtney"]

[/quote]

Thank You Courtney!

[/quote]

Kate,

I'm pretty sure you were the one who asked in another forum if he was diabetic. I too want to know the answer to this question.

I personally am offended if he is not.

James,

If you have no experience or knowledge of the subject please refrain from disturbing our community. Thank you.

You personally are offended ...Get real!!  Go find a cause - I found one and I will share it.

[quote user="James"]

You personally are offended ...Get real!!  Go find a cause - I found one and I will share it.

[/quote]

I am offended because I live day to day with the struggle to take care of myself just like the rest of us do, and you come here thinking that you can offer us something better than what we have been doing. You can't even answer any of our questions.

Are you diabetic?

Do you know anyone with diabetes?

If you know anything about diabetes what is? And where did you find this information?

My cause is helping everyone here that feels the way that I feel on a daily basis. Answering questions that I have experience with and supporting my fellow diabetics.

Also just so you know - I have had blood sugar problems to such an extent that I drank a 1/4 of a soda pop one night and sleep on the sugar for just a few hours and the very next morning looked as if I was 5 years older and had a muscle underneath my eye nearly die in one night.  I think you know not my affliction nor my path - who are you to make such quick judgement without knowledge of my situation/life.

The troubles of the righteous are many.

I have knowledge to share with those who have ears to hear. Learn to respect those you know nothing about and speak not against them in foolishness even as the Word says respect your elders.

PEACE to you.

[quote user="James"]

Also just so you know - I have had blood sugar problems to such an extent that I drank a 1/4 of a soda pop one night and sleep on the sugar for just a few hours and the very next morning looked as if I was 5 years older and had a muscle underneath my eye nearly die in one night.  I think you know not my affliction nor my path - who are you to make such quick judgement without knowledge of my situation/life.

The troubles of the righteous are many.

I have knowledge to share with those who have ears to hear. Learn to respect those you know nothing about and speak not against them in foolishness even as the Word says respect your elders.

PEACE to you.

[/quote]

I shall say the same to you. You know nothing about me or any of us for that matter.

For your information I have spent the past 3 years studying the aging population hence why my major is Gerontology. And therefore I have more respect for my elders than most people no matter what their age is.

If you've come here to preach to us, don't even bother. And if those are your only problems you shouldn't be trying to talk to a community of people actually living with diabetes and the complications we endure.

ILY Coutney!

[quote user="Courtney"]You personally are offended ...Get real!!  Go find a cause - I found one and I will share it.[/quote]

The cause that we have, we LIVE with on a daily basis.  How many times a day do you test your blood sugar or take insulin?  Obviously if there were some amazing new break through WE would all know about it.  We all follow ANY medical technology related to our disease VERY closely Mr. Salesman.  You might want to bark up a different tree because there is not a single person on this site naive enough to buy into your pyramid scheme supplements.  

[quote user="Kate"]

ILY Coutney!

[/quote]

ILY too!

I don't enjoy being preached to by someone who has no idea what we go through and none of us deserve being preached to by him.

I received an email from James Lance to call him at the same number about life changing information....so I googled him because I found it strange..here is what I found.

http://caribbean.craigslist.org/app/1348903644.html

I plan to ignore him....you might consider it also...not worth your energy.