I need diabetic friends

hey im ur typical teenager i get invited to all the parties and im not a saint iv tryed alochol. I need friends that r diabetic so i can have more postive influsensive people someone that knows wat im goin through and theres only 3 diabetics in my town and im goin to college next fall

I don't think any of us are saints, and if ever there was a time to screw around and make mistakes its pretty much now, while we can still play the "I'm a teenager" card haha. But I also know that being diabetic changes the game a little bit. We have to be more careful and more responsible than most other people, and it sucks. Pretty insightful huh? haha. I know it sounds kinda obvious but i guess thats just the way it is. I have been a diabetic teenager for four years and i still havent figured out the best way to handle it. and honestly i probably never will. i guess my game plan is to just role with the punches. i know who i am and i know that i have to take responsibility for myself and my health and everything in betwen. and i've come to terms with the fact that life is going to get tricky and confusing and hard to handle sometimes because of this stupid disease. but i'm not worried. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I'm sure there will be a few bumps in the road...but we've made it this far right??

Does that make any sense? haha.