Ignore this

ignore this post

Oh my gosh!  :(  This makes me sad.  I wish you the best, and hope everything works out in your favor.  Sending positive thoughts your way!

Well we'll always have facebook :D

So Sorry to see you go Batts......best of luck with everything............

And that's stupid that they're monitoring this. You could say anything with no substantiated evidence. There's no proof of what you do on here. It's not like you, or anyone for that matter, posts pictures of what they're doing...there's an idea? Like one of the old picture stories Mad TV used to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD7w3mWr60Q

:)

ignore

sorry to hear, batts :o( we'll miss your posts.

Battts,

Reading your post made me look at the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for the site. I am no lawyer, but have them look at the Terms of Service at http://juvenation.org/user/Juvenation-Terms.pdf page 5 says "You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content on the Site. Unless otherwise prohibited from doing so, you may download and make one (1) copy of the content and other downloadable items displayed on the Site for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such content.Any copying, republication, or redistribution of Site content, including by caching, framing, or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Juvenation.org and/or the respective intellectual property rights holder identified in the subject content." 

If I am reading this correctly, the law firm doing this may in fact be in violation of the Terms of Service, and your lawyer should be able to read the Terms of Service contract and be able to build a good case to EXCLUDE any and all information that they may have gathered on you via this web site.

we will all miss you Batts =( best of luck

ignore

Facebook is pretty clear on this i believe Section 5.7 "If you collect information from users, you will: obtain their consent, make it clear you (and not Facebook) are the one collecting their information, and post a privacy policy explaining what information you collect and how you will use it." from http://www.facebook.com/terms.php?ref=pf

Since you are in Canada I don't know if these policies and laws would be similar or not from US laws, and the respective pages accessed from Canada may look different than what I am looking at here in the states. 

I remember a story about law enforcement using facebook, myspace, and other sites to track criminals and the story stated that by creating an account with a false name for the express reason of collecting data was against the various sites EULA. Both FB and myspace stated that despite the EULA, they were supporting and helping law enforcement with their efforts to catch child predators and the like. 

Oh No!

If you plan to come back under an assumed name, will you give us a hint what it is? (;

Hope I'll still see you on FB!