Inject ease

i was just wondering what is inject ease? we use the pens. Is that the same thing?

[quote user="kerri"]

i was just wondering what is inject ease? we use the pens. Is that the same thing?

[/quote]

No. They aren't the same thing. The Inject Ease is for syringes. It is AWESOME. It looks kinda like a fat hollowed out ink pen and you put the syringe inside of it. Then you push a button on the side that does the injection for you. It goes so fast that you don't even feel it. I thought it would be too good to be true so i did try it on myself before i did my daughter and, You DON'T feel a thing. If you child doesn't like needles or doesn't like to do injections in like their stomach or butt this thing is perfect for that. My daughter was always using the same arm because she said every place else hurt. Now, she does her injections all over.....They are pretty hard to find in stores, you may have to order it on line or off of ebay, but it is so worth it. They usually range around $30

I don't think the pens will work in the Inject Ease, but there is also something called the Auto Inject and i think that one will work with pens. Anything that makes giving shots easier is well worth the price.