Inspiration

What are goals you have? and what inspires you to reach those goals?

Hi Caitlyn, I love your name. ;) I have quite a few goals. :) I have goals like bringing down my A1C and choosing healthier things to eat but I think that I will focus on non-Diabetic related goals. I am really interested in the arts (everything about it), the goal that I have is to perfect certain areas that I find most interesting right now. Then I will focus on other areas. :) Right now I am really interested in photography and music (piano for now). I would really like to become better at these things. I am just about to enter a photography contest which I am so excited for and I am in a piano course right now. These things help me to reach my goals along with practise but what really inspires me is my brother. :) My brother inspires me to always look on the bright side and never let things get me down. He is also intersted in music and we help eachother to stay focused on our goals. My brother has helped me through a lot and he inspires me everyday that I can do whatever I set my mind to (no matter how crazy it may be). ;) My brother has my back all the time and always has what is best for me in mind.

Katey :D

[quote user="Katelyn "]

Hi Caitlyn, I love your name. ;) I have quite a few goals. :) I have goals like bringing down my A1C and choosing healthier things to eat but I think that I will focus on non-Diabetic related goals. I am really interested in the arts (everything about it), the goal that I have is to perfect certain areas that I find most interesting right now. Then I will focus on other areas. :) Right now I am really interested in photography and music (piano for now). I would really like to become better at these things. I am just about to enter a photography contest which I am so excited for and I am in a piano course right now. These things help me to reach my goals along with practise but what really inspires me is my brother. :) My brother inspires me to always look on the bright side and never let things get me down. He is also intersted in music and we help eachother to stay focused on our goals. My brother has helped me through a lot and he inspires me everyday that I can do whatever I set my mind to (no matter how crazy it may be). ;) My brother has my back all the time and always has what is best for me in mind.

Katey :D

[/quote]

Photography is a great thing to get into! I have a cousin that took photography classes and loved it and now she's a professional photographer. She gets to fly all over the world for jobs. She gets invited to glamorous parties. She started an online magazine with a couple friends and they get free gifts and invited to all sorts of fun things. Good luck in your contest Katelyn!

That sounds awesome! I am glad to hear of someone who became successful in the business because most of the people I know don't do very well. It can really pay off though if it works out and it is a lot of fun! :) Thank you for sending me the good luck, I appreciate it. :D