Looking for a New Endo

I am transferring to a college in Nashville, TN in the fall.  I am originally from New York and will need an endo in Nashville.  Does anyone know a way for me to find one in the area or know of one they would like to recommend? Thanks


Try here:  http://www.aace.com/resources/memsearch.php

It's the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.  They have a search function on there, so you can go by zip code or whatever.  Good luck!

google is my best friend. here's what i found by googling "endocrinologist nashville tennessee"