Looking to chit chat

Hey! I’m Kayla! I’m a type 1 diabetic looking for people to chat with. I don’t know anyone who’s diabetic, so it would be nice to get to know someone who is. Hit me up if you’d like to chit chat! :slight_smile:

Hi, Kayla. I would be happy to talk to you about being a type 1. I’ve had it for about 5 years. It looks like I’m quite a bit older than you, but if that’s OK with you, then it’s OK with me. Let me know what you’d like to discuss. Susan

Hey Kayla, I have be type 1 for close to 20 years. I was diagnosed when I was 11. If you have questions I will try and answer them. Or if you just need someone to talk to let me know.

I’m fairly new to all of this… Just recently diagnosed with t3… Looking for someone to talk to. Have both types and is very confusing

I am also looking for people to talk to. I have a friend who is a T1. I am a Newley diagnosed so it would be great to chat with you!

Hi Kayla my name is Allison and I am 13 and have had type one for 6 years on September 17. I would love to talk to you feel free to private message me.