I just found out how to trick Safari in order to log into CareLink to enter log info and view/print out reports.
1. Go to Safari - Preferences - Advanced
2. Check the checkbox on the bottom which says "Show Develop menu in menu bar"
3. With your browser open go to Develop - User Agent and select Firefox 220.127.116.11 - Windows
4. Type the CareLink URL into the Navigation Bar - it is http://www.carelink.minimed.com
5. When it opens it will show the Firefox 18.104.22.168 - Windows browser to be an error.
6. Again go to Develop - User Agent but this time select Internet Explorer 7.0
7. Now CareLink will open and you can log in with Login - Pass
8. That's it!!!
I don't know if there's a way to get the CareLink USB device to work on a Mac because I don't own one.