Music for working out

This week I've been working out to Fergie - Dutchess album.  Looking for suggestions and your favorite workout music.

i like working out to daft punk's live album.

the songs are so long and the techno is really a pump up for me.

i also listen to jamiroquai sometimes. or i put on hiphop like atmosphere.

my friend LOVES to work out to "eye of the tiger" tho haha

I got for some Atreyu umm Hollywood undead, Five Finger death punch, Linkin Park..I use to listen to stuff from the same genre but it didn;t push me hard enough...the music I listen to now has screaming but theres some songs that has just a little..but i was turned down by the screamin at first but i got used to it and it helped me more than fergie ever could 

I used to listen to Static-X or Rob Zombie for a workout, a lot of their early stuff is repetitive but catchy, which allows you to find your pace.  Now I typically use something like Behemoth (later work, such as from Demigod) due to the speed and crunch.  If you don't mind screaming check it out.

I usually have a mix for working out or running, however when I am looking for something upbeat it tends to have a mix of artists. We the Kings is pretty good to go with, so too is Secondhand Serenade.

Trivium, Black Dahlia Murder, Killswitch Engage are what I usually listen to

I like working out to justin timberlake LOL and crazy fast techno.

So another album I sometimes use is the new Kelly Clarkson album. It has some great beats...

A classic workout song in my opinion is  "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. It's a great song for me to listen to while hitting my punching bag, it's got a great beat I can follow  : ) 

I work out to Black Metal or NSBM.

Cradle of Filth, Burzum, Deicide, Tyrant Trooper, Cannibal Corpse, Mortician, Immolation and all that heavy headbanger stuff. :)

When I workout with weights or do stretches I usually have a mix of many different songs, all different genres. But when I am just going to run, I only listen to Paramore. Their music really has a beat that gives a good, even pace for running. I'm not a runner whatsoever, but their music really keeps me going.

Finch - What it is to burn. I seriously listen to that entire album everyday. I might as well not have any other music on my gym Ipod. But since I do, I'll throw some Face to Face, Millencollin, Lagwagon, sometimes NOFX, oh and occasional rap music, Tupac or TI. Sometimes certain Eminem songs, mainly his older stuff.

I have to walk into the gym with headphones on - the gym I work out at is always playing like top 20 garbage - I want to fall off of the elliptical machine if my ipod goes dead.

;)

foo fighters, armor for sleep, A.F.I, Trapt, and lupe fiasco are my top 5. I make a workout playlist on my ipod and i have to listen to it especially if im running. it always gets me pumped

I like to listen to screamo while working out. bands like alesana, atreyu, blood on the dance floor, and story of the year

I just finished making a playlist on my Ipod.  Any thing hard and up beat gets me goin.  RIght now I have Atreyu, Five Finger Death Punch, Some Underoath( my favorite ) some blessthefall, Hollywood Undead, Senses Fail, AFI, Evans Blue and a few more things.

Its gotta be loud and intense for me to beable to get up and go.

my "Gym" playlist includes but is not limited to: Metallica, Atreyu, Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath, Hollywood Undead, Sick Puppies, Static-X, Slipknot, Offspring...Same thing as Wolf...anything headbanging or aggression inducing. Listen to the same stuff before rugby matches