Need a friend for my daughter

Hello folks - we have been diagnosed and working with it now for about 4 weeks. I have an 11 year old daughter and want so badly for her to connect with another girl her age about living with this. Anyone out there want let our girls chat online? Thanks! Jennifer

1 Like

YES! I have an 11 year old daughter who was diagnosed 11 days ago and I feel the same way! How can they connect? Does your daughter have an e-mail account?

Awesome… that is all.

Hello my name is Allison and I am 13 years old and have had type one diabetes for 5 years. I would love to connect to type one diabetics. I would also love to connect with your daughters. I hope that I can connect with your daughters. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email me. I would love to get in touch with your daughters.

Sincerely,
Allison Hurt
allisonhurt@outlook.com

My name is Jadiann and I am 16 years old and Ive had diabetes for 9 years. Id be happy to share information, hardships, tips, and just anything :slight_smile:

I would love to talk to you.

Hello, My daughter is 10 and has had T1 for 2.5 years. She could use an email pal. She can email jenijeni1984@gmail.com

Hi!! My name is Lila I’m 11 and i was diagnosed with type 1 almost a year ago and i would love to have some friends with type 1. I have a g-mail if that would work: puggly234@gamil.com Please feel welcome to contact me when ever!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m 13! And would love to chat with your daughter! I have had it only for a year and I know it’s hard! I also don’t have any type one friends so I would love to chat

Also my email is bqpower12@gmail.com!