Need help from a tech support/moderators

@moderators - sorry to post this here but it’s the only way I can do anything. Starting on Friday, when I’m logged in I have only been able to open the most recent post on the forum - if I try to open older ones the screen “shivers” and goes blank on my iPhone and iPad. I can open anything when I’m logged out. Is there any tech support available? I’m at a loss.
You can private message me if you prefer (fingers crossed that I can get those🤔). I know this isn’t your area of expertise but thought you might be able to direct me somewhere.
This can wait until the weekend is over. Thanks much.

1 Like

Hi Dorie @wadawabbit ,

I am having the same issue. It’s not just you. I’m not sure what to do either.

Hi @wadawabbit and @homeschoolingmomof5 I passed the information on to the site administrators. This site runs on Discord. I have the same issue. On my phone I have to swipe down about 12 times to see any posts. On my PC I have to use the slider. Thanks for the message and I think it applies to everyone using the TON forum.

1 Like

Thanks, Joe! I tried your workaround and it works!

1 Like

I’ve had something like that. I found that, especially when I post a new reply to a thread, it appears to load a blank page. What it’s actually doing is bringing me to the bottom of the page with several screens worth of white space between where I’m looking and where the page content ends. If I scroll up, it does jitter, but if I keep scrolling it starts to get rid of the extra white space. Eventually I reach the bottom of the thread and then the page goes back to normal.

BTW, if you’re on desktop instead of mobile, pressing the “home” key brings you to the top of the page, which resets the page length back to normal.

I’m not sure what the problem is, though. It’s not happening in another forum I frequent that uses Discourse software.