New packaging?

Hi guys, I got a question someone on the I hate diabetes page on facebook asked and I didnt know what to tell them.  This is it:

Holly Torrini I was wondering if anyone else has gotten Humalog pens with completely new packaging and a great big purple stripe on the pen itself. I can't find a reference to it on the internet anywhere (including the humalog site ((they still show the ones i'm use to))....... They look weird and I want to make sure they are legit before I dare use them because my pharmacy is pretty good at screwing things up....

any response would be appreciated.

thanks

Do you have any light to shed on this?

I think he is smart to question it..I don't know the answer,but I think he should call the company that makes the pens..

[quote user="meme"]

I think he is smart to question it..I don't know the answer,but I think he should call the company that makes the pens..

[/quote]

Greg's a sharp cookie!!! Oh, and good sense humor. lol

Keith , I may not be awake good this morn..but as for you--I thought you'd have your mind on finding that Golden Easter egg ,ha :)

[quote user="meme"]

Keith , I may not be awake good this morn..but as for you--I thought you'd have your mind on finding that Golden Easter egg ,ha :)

[/quote]

Not to hijack Greg's thread, but I have the Golden Easter Egg. Her name is Kayleigh born 1/30/2010 MY Granddaughter!!!!

awww how sweet !!! and you trumped me with that one...while I was sitting here thinking of a comeback,hahaha :)

[quote user="meme"]

awww how sweet !!! and you trumped me with that one...while I was sitting here thinking of a comeback,hahaha :)

[/quote]

Hard to trump someone so cute!!!!!!

True , but just so you'll know..The Easter Bunny was by here early this morning..and he was asking a few questions about Keith from Juvenation. I personally put in a good word for you...As for me , I already got my chocolate easter rabbit :)

Is it the qwik pen? If so, its legit.

http://www.humalog.com/humalog-insulin-pens/humalog-kwikpen-insulin-pen.jsp?WT.srch=1

Hope I answered your question.

I just pulled my new box of pens out of the refrigerator and opened the box to look. They are still dark grey, no stripe. The only purple stripe I have is on my Lantus pens.

[quote user="Joy"]

Is it the qwik pen? If so, its legit.

http://www.humalog.com/humalog-insulin-pens/humalog-kwikpen-insulin-pen.jsp?WT.srch=1

Hope I answered your question.

[/quote]

It's not the kwikpens. :-/