Nicknames?

Everyone's got one? What's yours?  mine include: r2d2, Adri(ay-dree) Adri(oo-dree) An(on) oddie, Ana (onn-ah) skeeter, running with bug spray, hippie, the brit, veg head, yaya, ringo, diabetitic, seizure girl, spaz, ag, add, ad, charmander.... I'm pretty sure there's more lol

C, Red, and others I choose not to share :o)

[quote user="C"]

C, Red, and others I choose not to share :o)

[/quote]

I am there with C, my nicknames are much to colorful for here. LOL

Bug is Brandan's nickname, I've called him that since he was a newborn. Logan is Punkin, sometimes Monkey. (He's a climber) My past nicknames are T, Skittle and Patty Cake.

Riley's are Ri, Ri bread, my itty bitty pretty one. My son Caleb is bug-a bug-a or just bug. Quintens he has a bunch bo bo fat, quin bo, Quinbe bodacious. Or he tells everyone to call him Q or for a while qweek (dont ask lol)

lulu, kat, connie, skizzy, izzy, jonas, mrs jonas, pumpy, noodle, and theres prob more haha i have a lot of them!

Smileypooh

when I clicked on this, I assumed you meant our nicknames for the big D. Mine isn't appropriate to be shared online. (;

haha mine are copper, booboo, onions, boobi (lol), sac (thats my initials), boot, wormy, pumpkin, curly fry, and sarah #1

Matt's kind of a nickname since my name's Matthew.  I REALLY hate when I get called "Matty" sometimes.  haha

[quote user="Matt Johnson"]

I REALLY hate when I get called "Matty" sometimes.  haha

[/quote]

how about "mattycakes"? is that acceptable? because now i want to call you that.

lets see.... there has been the classic Mikey, Gutshot ( nick name for my bad habit of preferring to take insulin shots in the abdomen rather then the arms and legs when i was a kid.)   Maikuru , Kaze and Yamabushikaze (all related to my training in the martial arts).   The most interesting ones have been Crowbar, Hawk-Eyes, Tesla Coil and Flak Jacket.  Each of those are stories within themselves and have more to do with the scar tissue on my body and the "acts of God" or ill luck i have had in the past.

I forgot about these: At my first job I was called Ghetto Country and at another job I was known as Barbie until I dyed my hair dark brown, then I was Gothic Barbie. (Teen years)

Jim--my real name is James

[quote user="Michael Nichols"]

lets see.... there has been the classic Mikey, Gutshot ( nick name for my bad habit of preferring to take insulin shots in the abdomen rather then the arms and legs when i was a kid.)   Maikuru , Kaze and Yamabushikaze (all related to my training in the martial arts).   The most interesting ones have been Crowbar, Hawk-Eyes, Tesla Coil and Flak Jacket.  Each of those are stories within themselves and have more to do with the scar tissue on my body and the "acts of God" or ill luck i have had in the past.

[/quote]

If I may ask?? Tesla Coil I love it,  my mind is thinking a lot of really funny ways to get a nickname like that. LOL

batty, batts, dollface, dorkflower, Type2(friend only calls me that to try and get me mad haha)

also fish, ay, pirate, flower girl and stinky (family nicknames :])

mine are Miss.goodgasell (my boyfriend) jerome and  sis and jam and rose.

When I was a little girl, my Grandmother called me her "sweet stuff."  This was before i was diagnosed.  She was wise beyond her years : )

When I was in the Marines I developed diabetes but didn't know it yet about a month before I shipped out to Iwakuni Japan.  When I got there I was still undiagnosed but sleeping alot, drinking a lot water, eating alot, and peeing a lot and just feeling yucky.  The other guys in the band said I was "buned out" and my nickname became "burnout".  Yeah, thanks guys. Anyways, after I got diagnosed and hospitalized and stabilized I had new found energy and was feeling great and full of energy.  They then said my flame had been relit and new nickname became "The Flame".