No motivation

I am really struggling lately, have you guys ever felt like you just can't get motivation to do anything? I wrote a post a couple of days ago on my blog to feel better but, it really didn't work out that well... check it out http://diabetestalkfest.com/blog/?p=300

aaall the time. i still do stuff, but i usually would rather be at home in bed =/

um. i'm currently in that rut. i have to pry myself kicking and screaming out of bed in the morning, and i'll only get out of my pajamas if someone bribes me. i have no motivation to do anything except mope... which i seem to be extremely talented at.

I'm like this all the time.  I arranged to walk with a friend at the mall at 7:00 every am.  So far it's onlly 2 or 3 times a week, and then I just come home and go back to bed.  Batts, I admire you that you exercise!!!!

I feel like this plenty, but the realities for many of us are 1) if you don't go to work - you get fired 2) if you don't go and workout or exercise, you feel worse.

Maybe you're just stressed or something, Gina? Get a punching bag / your husband and relieve some stress :)

Gina,

Just as you are helping others, sometimes we need someone to help us. The fact that you realize what is stressing you and causing you the difficulties helps. The next thing as others have mentioned is trying to get back into a pattern of work and exercise. I fell off the exercise wagon two weeks ago and the motivation is just not there, but at the same time I know it is good for me. If nothing else it allows me to just think about stuff while running or doing something. Think through the stresses and junk like that. The promotion and house can be a burden, but it's all about starting a new routine. My other normal response would be have you prayed on it, but that is just my line of work slipping in. But we are here for you, heck some of us are just over the river from you.

I just got out of one of these. What helped me get out was reading Romans 8:28.

"We know that all things word together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purposes." ~Rom 8:28

[quote user="Rochelle"]

I'm like this all the time.  I arranged to walk with a friend at the mall at 7:00 every am.  So far it's onlly 2 or 3 times a week, and then I just come home and go back to bed.  Batts, I admire you that you exercise!!!!

[/quote]

haha i don't do a lot but i have no choice really.