One step forward ten steps back

I don't normally post because I was raised to believe you just deal with what's in front of you, but recently I hit a wall.  I am so frustrated and discouraged and even depressed.  I am a 51 year old, female T1 diabetic (adult onset at 39 with DKA).  I have hypo-thryoriodism form post-surgical Graves disease, COPD from 35 years of smoking (2 yrs smoke free 2-15), and GERD. I am on a Minimed 722 with CGM. 

About seven months ago I began struggling with severe fatigue.  Most days even brushing my teeth was exhausting.  My job was in jeopardy because of the time I was missing and my health care team (internist, endocrinologist, pulmonologist) couldn't figure out what was wrong.  Finally, my pulmonologist referred me to a cardiologist where they discovered after two angioplasties that two of the three main coronary arteries were blocked which they repaired through drug-eluding stents.  I felt better for about a month and a few days ago had crushing pain in my chest, nausea, etc.  Went to ER where they admitted me to the ICU. 

They ruled out a heart attack but instead believe that  I have a hiatal hernia and believe, because of results from an earlier ANSER test, that I have gastropareisis.  So, I'm out of the hospital, still have chest pain and am so frustrated with the fact that I am now heading down the road of another disease.

I admit that I haven't always been as diligent as I could have been about managing my diabetes.  Truthfully, I would never have thought that in twelve years, the disease would have progressed to the point that it has and resulted in so many complications.  I wish I had those twelve years back but I don't.  I have to move on from here and try to navigate my life as best I can.  I just need to vent and to say I HATE THIS DISEASE!  I hate that despite my best effort to manage my BG, my diet, track every morsel I eat, I am faced with yet another freakin' diagnosis. 

Would love some encouragement/words of wisdom from those of you who have been there done that, got the t-shirt and sold it on e-bay....