Pet Peeve?

What pet peeve do you have-d related or not ??  Mine is making someone wait - I think it's so rude -My daughter knows it and she loves to push my buttons with that one ,hahaha :)

HHMMMM....where should I start!  Students who cannot clean up after themselves!!!  And people who don't use turn signals!!  Those are just the top two!!!

Whispering.  It drives me crazy.  Dirty counters.  I am OCD about a lot of things in my house as well. 

Speaking of turn signals.....i hate when people switch lanes and forget to turn it off!!  That drives me NUTS!!!! 

Another really bad one for me is people who try to clap along with music and then rush or don't clap anywhere close to the beat.  Agh!

I HATE it when people don't say thank you, it just royally gets to me.

And please say please!  Please don't tell me to do something.  If you ask nicely, I'm more likely to do it...and do it with a good attitude!

ummm... my pet peeve would be when you get onto a bus and someone tries to hide the fact that a seat is empty or put there stuff on the seat and don't move over so you have to stand the whole time... or when i go out with my friends and after we eat they constantly ask every five minutes if I need to take my needle again... (and they want to be nurses =D lol)

I know it's really petty and probably a little stupid, but there are a couple common spelling errors that really irritate me.  When someone types/writes "definately" instead of "definitely," or "tomarrow" instead of "tomorrow."  I don't even know why those two bother me so much, but they do!  Quit putting "a's" where they don't belong, people! :)

d related---When someone well meaning tells me concerning my daughtrer and her d--'well, if I had d,I would do this-this and this.' Which I return with---" then do it, pretend you have d and do all that she does for a week-for a month or longer..then you get back to me."..sorry,but I tend to get the most frustrated when I think others see this as such a simple thing as -just do it-it's not always that simple when I see her walk this path..

OK here is mine - there are tons of different meters out there. Why can't they make one that has a small removable container in the back (maybe somewhere near the battery compartment - where you can put the used strips. Not everyone has a sharps container handy and it would be so much easier to just dispose of them immediatly where you test and empty the container when you have time near a trash can or something. Heck, a small container could hold 20-30  used strips.  Its been bugging me lol.

Good one tina - add seat saving at a movie theater also and people who come late to any kind of activity like movies or plays or ballgames who make everyone else stand up so they can get there seat and then when seated stand up again almost immediately to get refreshments.

OOps forgot - people who don't use the sink after using a public restroom. 

I can't stand it when people try to crowd into an elevator before letting you out!  I mean seriously?!?

[quote user="Keith"]

OK here is mine - there are tons of different meters out there. Why can't they make one that has a small removable container in the back (maybe somewhere near the battery compartment - where you can put the used strips. Not everyone has a sharps container handy and it would be so much easier to just dispose of them immediatly where you test and empty the container when you have time near a trash can or something. Heck, a small container could hold 20-30  used strips.  Its been bugging me lol.

[/quote]

uh oh. i just throw mine in the garbage.

People who burp as loud as they can- on purpose.. anywhere,anytime ! Please People !!! hahaha :)

I hate when anyone comments on how we should do things.  Especially on - (I have two kids with type 1)  "They can eat that?"  Like they shouldn't eat anything junky.  I can explain till I am blue in the face.......

I hate it when someone yells at you for no reason. Like my dad yells at me for stuff I didn't even do. lol. I also hate DRAMA! All these girls at school start it and then want you to finish it  when it doesn't even involve you! That's only a few.

MY PET PEEVE WOULD HAVE TO BE THE ADVERTISEMENTS FOR METERS. THEY ALWAYS COME BACK WITH A GOOD NUMBER. JUST ONCE I WOULD LIKE THEM TO SHOW SOMEONE SHOWING A 200 OR 300 HECK ANY THING BESIDES 104

mine is d-related i hate it when ppl say oh my grandma has diabetes i know all about it when they really have no idea what they are talkin about or, I've had ppl say to me, my cat has diabetes and they have this super huge over wieght lazy cat who sits around all day! I am nothing like that cat!