Phantom Vibrations

So, does this happen to anyone else?  I keep my pump right next to my body, and sometimes when I'm just sitting at my desk working, not moving around, I feel it vibrate.  So, I dig out my pump, only to discover that it's still in sleep mode.  I guess this happens to people with their cell phones, people with amputated limbs...  you sort of imagine that you feel it.  Here's an article on the ABC news website about the concept.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=3740984&page=1&page=1

Does this happen to anyone else?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaalll the time. happens with my cellphone too.

only now, if my cell is in the pocket closes to my pump..i think it's my pump when my cell is actually going off..or it's my pump when i think it's my cell....or it's neither....

Ha!  I guess for me, my pump vibrations are a lot more noticable that the punny ones my phone makes, so that helps.  You just started on the Ping, right? 

I have phantom vibrations and phantom ringing in my ears. I even had my hearing checked and I am fine however I often here the phone ringing when it isn't. Sometimes when I get phantom vibrations though it is a sign that my sugar is dropping (which is so odd to me).

[quote user="Kim"]

Ha!  I guess for me, my pump vibrations are a lot more noticable that the punny ones my phone makes, so that helps.  You just started on the Ping, right? 

[/quote]

yupper

the vibrations from my phone only happens when its NOT going off. usually if it is vibrating, i don't notice haha. i miss a lot of calls...

I can remember hearing phantom baby crying when my kids were infants.  My husband experienced this, too.  Wow, that's been a long time ago.

I have this happen all the time at school. I'll be sitting there and all of a sudden I feel something go buzzzzz and I think on no do I have my cell phone with me but I check and it's just my pump but it's not even on. I guess sometimes I get paranoid!

my pump vibrates at random times for no reason.that or it sets off alarms at random times for no reason. like the button error. it can b infront of me and it'll start vibrating and the screen will say button error or auto off.

sometimes i feel like my phone is vibrating too... and i nevr have my phone on me.

this happens to me and it will say no delivery when i will have full insulin. adn a lot of other warnings