Photography / Jewelry Line

Hello All,

Thought you might like to see my jewellery website and photography site.  The photography one hasn't been updated in a while (working on it).

AND the jewellery one is constantly being updated, I keep adding photos so keep checking!

www.andreelise.ca

Thanks,
Andrée

FYI I tried to check out your photography..but it didn't work on firefox(at work I don't have flash or java installed on firefox) or in IE(what i normally use when a website doesn't work with my forefox). Script problem?? It just comes up with an empty image and a little icon in the top left corner.

Oh and a little tip..for better website loading time for the images on your jewlery site..re-size the images in PS for the website specifically..right now cuz they are 1200x1500 and you are using html(from what I can tell) to resize them smaller for the pages..it makes the load time longer :)

HEY!!

OMG I LOVE ALL OF YOUR JEWELLERY!! SO CUTE!!

-ally <3

Yeah, I can't load the photography either...bummer. The jewelry is amazing.

Yeah to load the photos you need quicktime and the vids are HUGE so they take a LONG time to load.

It was done very quickly before a show and needs to be edited ASAP.  Just can't find the time to do it :)

Thanks for all your very nice comments tho :)

Andrée