Please , guys only read!

umm , i kinda have a personal question , me and my girl friend was well um you no , having well , u no what and all the time we start 2 like kiss n stuff i start to feel REALLY REALLY low. and well of course she knows i have diabetes and i tell her 2 stop or wait and she says ok and i cheak and im like 80 or around there and i eat some thing but i all ways feel like that idk if its because of my diabetes or just because i get that butterfly feeling all over , please lemme no GUYS ONLY PLEASE if this is how you's all feel , and probly i no some girl (mostliky all of them) will read this -_- shame on you .

*EDIT* SENCEI CANT POST ANOTHER THING , i will just edit hehe
what i wanna say is , if you people that are saying its wrong , if you were a 14 year old boy , and a girl asked you if you wanted 2 do it with her , WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?!?! I NO IF YOU ARE A 14 YEAR OLD BOY , YOU WILL NOT SAY NO!! x]

I've experienced this before. Lows can happen at the worst times and yeah, when you're about to get intimate with your girl is probably one of the most inconvenient. Does this happen every time? And are you still able to get through it, or does it make you have to stop all together?

I guess my suggestion would be to check your glucose a little while before anything happens if you know you're going to be doing stuff. That way, if you're going low, you have enough time to correct and then you'll be able to deliver the goods. Good luck

I have to agree with Pat if you think this is going to be happening or are planning on it, plan out in advance what you are going to do so that way you will be fine.

While I cannot relate per se to the actual feelings pre intimacy I can tell you that nerves do play a part and I will sometimes attribute myself feeling low to it actually being nerves. It is very hard to distinguish the feeling, but if you take the proper precautions before hand, you might be able to distinguish the difference between the low and the nerves over intimacy.

umm lol but the thing is we dint plan it , it like we were watching a movie then started to kiss then after that u no what then i felt low , and it kind of sucks =[ but its ok she understand every thing =]

and um yes , it does happen every time... we did it 3 times and every time i felt low and when i check its under 100.

This is only a suggestion, I can't agree with premaritial sex. But you could always include some sort of food into sex, honey, syrup, etc!!! Married sex is always the best sex though!!!!

Even if it is unplanned, take 5 minutes to get a soda so there is no awkwardness later (at least none caused by diabetes).  Test yourself if you still don't feel good, better safe than sorry.

LOL!!!! ummm lol i dont think my girl friend would want me 2 put honey , or syrup on her lol , wait lol that is kinda a good idea... lmao ill talk 2 her about it n c what she says lmao x] .

I did answer your question seriously, but now I have one for you. Are you truly as old as your profile says you are? And if so don't you think you are a little young to be asking such questions??

ummmm , maybe.... yeah im 14 but still , umm whts wrong with that :3 ...

lows come out of no where. i know what you mean man. stress or anxiety for me always seem to drop my count like no tomorrow. i  can have a normal b/s and get excited or stressed for a split second then go in to trembles/shakes. Especially when i get nervous about something my sugar seems to plummit. i guess as guys in your situation it could be nerves because engaging in activities with our girls; then we are praying on the inside that we are about to be champions of the game and dont want to be a disappointment. :) 

Look I've had diabetes since i was 4. Thats happens to me a lot to but its only because your adrenaline starts to rush and your blood starts to flow faster so its pushing the insulin you have around faster making your number drop faster then normal so try and take it easy. ok?

By the way its better to get a girls point of view dude. Don't be embarrassed.

ummm charlie , just saying lol how is some 1 sapoused to take it easy... ? lol...

i know i'm not suppose to be reading this (*has been reading the whole post* =P next time post it in Men Only if you want to avoid us girlies looking!) or anything....but Charlie pointed out its good to get a girl's opinion too and I agree!

honestly, it happens to me even. i've had to stop in the middle of stuff and go down to the kitchen and sit for 20mins to get my blood sugar back up. it sucks, but it happens to all of us. it seems like your girlfriend understands, so i'm sure if it happens she's not gonna freak out. sometimes what i do, is before anything happens if i start to feel a little on the low side, i pop a hard candy in my mouth. usually helps keep my blood sugar up...at least until all is said and done and i can go test and get some food if needed. i usually have a snack after regardless cuz i usually drop just enough during to need something to pick me back up after when the adrenaline wears off.

[quote user="Brian"]

I did answer your question seriously, but now I have one for you. Are you truly as old as your profile says you are? And if so don't you think you are a little young to be asking such questions??

[/quote]

14 isn't too young =P i was 14 the first time i had sex.

[quote user="Batts"]

i know i'm not suppose to be reading this (*has been reading the whole post* =P next time post it in Men Only if you want to avoid us girlies looking!) or anything....but Charlie pointed out its good to get a girl's opinion too and I agree!

honestly, it happens to me even. i've had to stop in the middle of stuff and go down to the kitchen and sit for 20mins to get my blood sugar back up. it sucks, but it happens to all of us. it seems like your girlfriend understands, so i'm sure if it happens she's not gonna freak out. sometimes what i do, is before anything happens if i start to feel a little on the low side, i pop a hard candy in my mouth. usually helps keep my blood sugar up...at least until all is said and done and i can go test and get some food if needed. i usually have a snack after regardless cuz i usually drop just enough during to need something to pick me back up after when the adrenaline wears off.

[quote user="Brian"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

well i gusse its ok that u read it & umm yeahh brian 14 isn't 2 young =P n thanks 4 every thing every 1 x]

i don't know about anyone else, but i thought this thread was hilarious. i would chalk it up to "butterflies in the stomach." since your blood sugars are below normal but not necessarily low.

[quote user="anthony yuhhdontneedanocx"]

[quote user="Batts"]

[quote user="Brian"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

well i gusse its ok that u read it & umm yeahh brian 14 isn't 2 young =P n thanks 4 every thing every 1 x]

[/quote]

that's what we're here for dude ;)

[quote user="C"]

i don't know about anyone else, but i thought this thread was hilarious. i would chalk it up to "butterflies in the stomach." since your blood sugars are below normal but not necessarily low.

[/quote]

I thought it was pretty funny too. I know, I wasn't supposed to be reading it, but you should have posted it in the "Men Only" group, like Batts said. I think it's probably just your nerves and adrenaline. (=

And Brian, just so you know, I'm on the same page as you. Fourteen is way too young to be having sex, in my opinion. I'll save that for like uh...when I'm married. (=

[quote user="C"]

[/quote]

umm just asking y do u think its funny ? o.O 2 me its umm kinda serous... :| .

C I am glad you find entertainment in this post. The question is quite valid, and maybe I am just uptight about the fact that it is coming from one so young. Up to this point some very important things were learned. Butterflies are a pretty good guess. Lows because it is a physical act need to be treated, possible with soda before or during. Maybe adding honey or syrup to the mix could solve the problem without a break. I am an old man in some ideas. Batt's likes to read stuff and bring in some valid points to make me look even older, and C just thinks we are hysterical.