Pumps

hey guys i have a mini med pump and i was jst wondering the difference between it and all the other pumps on the market 

The Minimed is the only one I have ever used so I am no expert on the others. You can Google the others and learn very much that way.

I do know that you can enter information about what you eat, and I think exercise too, on the Animas pump. My Minimed  does not have that feature. The Omnipod may have a similar feature, I don't know.

[quote user="Fred Dilsner "]

hey guys i have a mini med pump and i was jst wondering the difference between it and all the other pumps on the market 

[/quote]

I have only been on Medtronic for going on two and a half years now.  But from what I've seen, Animas and Minimed have the remote which I am envious of.  Animas has colored sites, but I've heard that Medtronic has them too now. Aside from the tube and remotes, they're all pretty similar. 

well iv been on mini med for like 5 6 years now and i hate them so much if it could go wrong it has gone wrong with me and i was jst wondering what my other options are but thanks for your input