Strange Lows

Ok I’m not new to T1D or Pumps or Low Blood Glucose, but here lately while experincing lows I’ve been having….well there ain’t no better word the visions while awake and functioning…or maybe a understanding of things to come it is weird and kinda freaking me out a little bit. The last one I had involved me dying in a car accident on my way to work(I work offshore) it was so clear I saw the red 18 wheeler dodging a stranded car on the side of the road without checking to see if there was someone in the passing lane…he was on his phone…and I saw myself passing him and then the metal cruching sound and then my car flipping side over side and into oncoming traffic on the other side of the interstate. Now I had this low vision as I started calling them two days before I left for work now I’ve never put much thought into them because nothing ever came to be from them most the time I don’t remember them, but this one was different because I remembered it like it actually happened and told my wife who of course didn’t think nothing of it, and soon normal life came back with everyday life happening I soon forgot all about it. Well as you’ve prolly done figured it happened. I was coming to work this past Monday and right around the Mississippi state line on the Louisiana side it happened it was like dejavu. I happened to look over at the 18 wheeler and noticed it was red no big deal right but for some reason I looked up and saw the driver talking on the phone again no big deal we all do it, but that strange gut feeling happened and made me look ahead cuz by now we are about even and I did and what do I see and car pulling off the interstate and emergency flashers going on. Well that was all it took I pushed a little harder on the pedal and cleared his bumper by a few inches and he slammed on his brakes and blew his horn, now I am a little rattled so I stop immeadiately at the next exit and just sit in my car calming down and wouldn’t you know it the driver comes rolling in and sees me getting out of my car. We meet at the door and he was apologizing and was like I didn’t even see you and I was like it is ok I saw what was about to happen and got out of your way and that was that. But now I’m thinking if some of these other moments of clarity and visions I guess while low is something I need to try to pay attention to…I am also curious if this is just something I’ve experienced or if anyone else has also. All comment appreaciated and any help and advice also appreaciated Thanks

Wow! I’ve had things like out of body experience which I’ve never revealed but your experience is mind boggling! Glad you were ok…