Talk Type 1 - Social Network for Teens/Young Adults with Type 1

Hi There,

Since this section is about everything Type 1, I thought I would share something of my own making, Talk Type 1. 

Talk Type 1 is an online social network for teens and young adults with Type 1 Diabetes. We allow our users to have there own blog, make events, and chat in our forum as well. We combined 6 different web applications together to make the best experience possible. 

We are not just focused on Type 1 Diabetes though, we are also on the key things in teen/young adult life, which is relationships, friends, movies, music. Basically, we try to let you talk about Diabetes when you want to, and not all the time.

Ryan Reed, a NASCAR Development Driver with T1D, is a member on Talk Type 1, and supports what we do as well.

"Talk Type 1 is a great idea, ever since I was diagnosed with diabetes, I wanted to share my voice. This platform allows me to do just that." - Ryan Reed

If you would like to check us out, we're online at http://talktype1.com

Also, just a disclaimer, I really don't know if this is allowed here, but since we are a support group and a social networking tool for diabetes, I thought it wouldn't hurt to share. If this isn't allowed, my bad sorry, feel free to remove it.

Anyway, I hope to see some of you sign up, and on Talk Type 1 later. If you have any questions feel free to reply here, or message Lucas on Talk Type 1. Thanks Smiley