Tanning problem

So I have started tanning with my Dexcom g6 but after I am done it gives me this page. Is there a way to make it not do that?

Hi Brynn @brynnrenee05, I use the G5 and haven’t run into that error - YET.
What did the Dexcom customer service person say about that? I notice that this readingis on your phone, with only 16% power - you may “possibly” get reading on the Dexcom receiver - at least with that you will be able to know the bluethhoth connectivity quality.

1 Like

I don’t tan, but I’m wondering if a tanning bed raises your skin temperature. There’s probably a temperature range for G6.

I’m with @Dennis. Check your low power mode because if it’s on, your phone may shut down comms like Bluetooth and entire applications. Did the sensor come back after charging your phone?

It came back after the 3 hour waiting time but it is just annoying that I have to wait that long just to tan for 6 minutes😕

I would call Dexcom. I can guarantee you that you aren’t supposed to wear it in a tanning bed. They don’t want you to use it when going through airport security. The transmitter can get damaged.