November 14 is World Diabetes Day. Today, at 14:00 hours (2 pm,
local time), thousands of people with diabetes will test their blood
sugar, do 14 minutes of exercise, test again and share their results
online. If you can't make the 2pm time, it's perfectly okay to do it
before or after.
How to Participate
Participating in this event to raise diabetes awareness on November 14 is easy:
- Test your blood sugar.
- Run, jog, walk the dog or do anything you’d normally do as part of your exercise routine for 14 minutes.
- Test your blood sugar again.
- Post your readings and what physical activity you did here. If you have a camera, you can also add a photo of your reading(s) or you exercising.
- If you have a Twitter account, you can also post your readings on Twitter (use the #bigbluetest hashtag) and link back to http://bigbluetest.org.
I hope each of you will participate and log your results here!
Other Participating Social Networks
- TuDiabetes (campaign organizer)
- Children With Diabetes
- Diabetes Daily
- Diabetic Connect
- Diabetic Rockstar
- My Diabetes Central