Tudiabetes

I just heard of this website called tudiabetes.org It is just like juvenation but for all diabetics. Its very active and everyone is friendly. Just thought i would spread the news.... (:

i might join it.

also if  want to add me im mik

[quote user="mik11swim"]

I just heard of this website called tudiabetes.org It is just like juvenation but for all diabetics. Its very active and everyone is friendly. Just thought i would spread the news.... (:

[/quote]

Been there awhile, look me up Keith A. Johnson. And my avatar is the same as here. There are quite few here and there!!!  A really great site!! Friend request me!!!

I have been there awhile - if your on the ping go to the Ping users group area - there is tons of info for Ping users only - everything from trouble shooting problems to infusion help.  People are great there also.

Yes, many of us frequent both sites.  I blog on there quite a bit.  :)  My avatar is a Dexcom receiver.

Speaking of which, I just saw that one of my blog posts there got "featured'... yay!  http://www.tudiabetes.org/profiles/blogs/in-pump-failure-and-in-health

my name on it is mileyfan.

[quote user="Kim"]

Speaking of which, I just saw that one of my blog posts there got "featured'... yay!  http://www.tudiabetes.org/profiles/blogs/in-pump-failure-and-in-health

[/quote]

Kim, I am getting married in September and one of my biggest challenges has been figuring out how to wear my pump with my dress and make sure nothing malfunctions with it. I ultimately decided on a leg strap (my dress is fairly tight), and I didn't want to limit my dress choice because of my pump. Your story was so interesting! Go figure your pump choose to go haywire on your wedding day! I'm glad you ultimately got to enjoy your day, but you have definitely made me think about what I need to prepare in case I should have the same issue!

[quote user="Lindsay"]

[quote user="Kim"]

[/quote]

Kim, I am getting married in September and one of my biggest challenges has been figuring out how to wear my pump with my dress and make sure nothing malfunctions with it. I ultimately decided on a leg strap (my dress is fairly tight), and I didn't want to limit my dress choice because of my pump. Your story was so interesting! Go figure your pump choose to go haywire on your wedding day! I'm glad you ultimately got to enjoy your day, but you have definitely made me think about what I need to prepare in case I should have the same issue!

[/quote]

Congrats to you, Lindsay! :)  I hope you experience far less drama than I did! 

[quote user="Lindsay"]Kim, I am getting married in September and one of my biggest challenges has been figuring out how to wear my pump with my dress and make sure nothing malfunctions with it. I ultimately decided on a leg strap (my dress is fairly tight), and I didn't want to limit my dress choice because of my pump. Your story was so interesting! Go figure your pump choose to go haywire on your wedding day! I'm glad you ultimately got to enjoy your day, but you have definitely made me think about what I need to prepare in case I should have the same issue![/quote]

Ok, I'm definitely going to have to look at this blog!  I am getting married in October, and pump placement/general diabetes anxiety has been a source of stress for me as I plan the wedding!