Twilighters unite!

heyyyyyy, i was just thinking, there should be a twilight group for all us diabetic-vampire-wannabees!

Please post here if you are in favor!

hehe aren't we vampires anyway i mean alot of us do the sucking after we test.

I love twilight! Ha, when I was reading it I thought about how Edward could never date a diabetic because of the smell of blood. Ha, that sounds lame, but it was an amazing series :)

[quote user="leeny"]

I love twilight! Ha, when I was reading it I thought about how Edward could never date a diabetic because of the smell of blood. Ha, that sounds lame, but it was an amazing series :)

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing

omg! i was too!!!

[quote user="Melissa AKA Mel"]

hehe aren't we vampires anyway i mean alot of us do the sucking after we test.

[/quote]i no it's gross, but, i wipe my blood on the little zip up bag the tester kit is in! :P

Or it could be an "I hate Rosalie Hale" club, cuz everyone does, such a b****, hem, i mean, bad person... yeah... : P

i love twilight!! even though the books were better than the movie i still think that the movie was the best movie i have ever seen~!!!!!!

I also love twilight! I agree the books were a lot better than the movie but I also enjoyed the movie and can't wait for the next one!

lol...a diabetic vampire would be interesting :)

haha, yeah i actually never thought of diabetes and vampires for some reason....eclipse is so AMAZING, i can't stop reading it!!!

I am currently reading Eclipse. I think the beginning is hard to get through, as way New Moon. And I have not yet seen the movie, but I am going soon with my cousin. We are both obsessed over the Twilight Saga.

I totally agree... I finnished reading the series awhile ago. But I still love reading them over again! The movie was different from the book and totally not is good which kind of made me mad but whatever I still love the books. Hey If there was a diabetic vampire would it have to take insulin because technically they live forever?!?!?!

well all vampires are perfect so their immune systems wouldn't randomly attack their pancreas if you know what i mean.  and they probably don't get sick either...lucky vampires

Totally........ Lucky Vampires!

nahh, i think if they didn't take insulin they would just feel crappy all the time, but they could get away with it. causee i mean, considering edward's uhm "contribution" in breaking dawn, he is obviously still working inside ahahhaha.

i don't want to give anything away for the people that haven't read it yet.

ahaha and duddddeee i am SOOO psyched that they are keeping taylor lautner for new moon. has anyone seen that interview where he flaunts his major guns and 6 pack? ahh soooo cuttee!

[quote user="Rachel"]

ahaha and duddddeee i am SOOO psyched that they are keeping taylor lautner for new moon. has anyone seen that interview where he flaunts his major guns and 6 pack? ahh soooo cuttee!

[/quote]

whooooo! i wana see them!!!!!!

I am a huge twilight freak!!!

I love those books but I refuse to see the movie, I do not want to ruin the image I have of Edward in my head =]]

Umm excuse me but some twilight fans dont like Edward, some of us love Jacob!

i love both! lol